samedi 14 novembre 2009

Personn without name


Today, I decide to write an original article for the blog. I suggest you to find the name of a person, according to the following description:


“I was born on the 30th of March 1988, I am a real Breton and I live in a little city known for its games with menhirs.

I describe myself as an ambitious person who the sport in his heart because in reality, I am not a real sportsman.


After a successful schooling, I got my economic baccalaureat and then I went to the University of Kemper where I specialized in Logistics and Transport. After 2 years of parties and work in this wonderful city, I decided to continue in the field of logistic and I went to Redon where I am today, in the 17th promotion of the Graduate School of Logistics (ESLI).


I love humorists as Dieudonné or François Damiens and I am myself a “one man show”’person with an incredible humor !!



About my physical profile:


I measure 1m75 and I weigh 70kg, I’m not a fashion victim but I like to dress well, all the more with the future responsibilities I’ll have after my 3 years at school.

Sorry girls I’m not a single man…!!!


If you have an appointment with me, don’t make mistakes on the choice of your shoes, and I’ll tell you “who you are….!!”


If you think you know this person, please post your answer in comment!

Have a good week-end…!!

1 commentaire: