mercredi 3 février 2010

Hello everybody!

Today I would like to talk you about Crops Circles.
Crops Circles are strange signs drown on fields. I am always ask myself who, or witch forces could make this facinating sign, Alien , army test or just comical farmers?




Some witnesses talk however about dazzling lights in the sky and strong gust of wind. Since 30 years Crops Circles have multiplied in many countries. Some represent big bugs, amazing circles or strange signs like a mysterious language.
Moreover, I read that scientists had found traces of rock meteorites in the grain, once they have been blended. Furthermore, something disrupts the Scientifics’ detectors when they want to analyze the land, maybe bad waves.
What’s scares me, it’s that the signs are very precise, and we can’t imagine that it’s a man who had made that with his own hands.
It’s could be a kind of peace message or a warning message….

Anyway, I got two feelings of these events. In one way, I’m afraid of these events witch beyond me and about these unknown intentions. In another way I hope that they exist because I like believing that we aren’t alone in the universe and that some intelligent creatures live in another earth and want to meet us.

1 commentaire:

  1. Hello,
    Can we please know who wrote this?
    Aliens from another galaxy or some student on his way to the moon who forgot to sign his work?

    RépondreSupprimer