mercredi 24 mars 2010

Hello everyone,

I would like to present you a funny and amazing amusement park.
Indeed, the last week end I went to Futuroscope in Poitiers. So I would like to suggest you a few attractions which have liked like Fly me to the moon and “La Vienne Dynamique”.

"Fly me to the moon" tells about the story Apollo II mission with three astronauts and three little flies who decide to go where no man had never gone before; the Moon. Fly me to the moon relate a moving and entertaining story about this three flies who go along on incredible space adventure. It’s a movie in Third kind.

« La Vienne Dynamique » is an attraction which invites us to a tourist rally driving very eventful in the Vienne department. We are sitting in dynamic seat rhythmic by the picture, the mind, the rain, and the smell. So let’s hand on…

I encourage you to go to Futuroscope to spend a day unforgettable with one’ family, with friends, or in love.

See you later,

Sophie.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire